About Me

22. Tucson. University of Arizona 2014 graduate. I like to read, write, and obsess over television shows and music, which you'll find a bit of here.

Monday, September 14, 2015

24 Book Reading Challenge Update

Above are some of the books I've read already or I'll soon be tackling. 

Have you been keeping up to date on my 24 Book Reading Challenge?

I'm still working through my list for this personal challenge of mine. For those who don't know about this, I'm reading 24 books by the end of the year that might be in genres I wouldn't normal read. Some of the categories are Westerns, Political Book from the "Other Side," and a Forgotten Classic.

I'm posting reviews and reactions on each book I finish, discussing how it was to read a book outside of my usual sphere of interests, etc.

This is a great way to step outside your own comfort zone when it comes to books, especially if you feel like you're in a rut with what you usually read. In the same way it would be a nice challenge to give yourself if you aren't reading as much as you would like to (or like me, read a bit too much fanfiction and not enough books - I know there are many who are guilty of this!)

If you are also going to participate in this challenge and are also blogging about it, I'd love to read your progress! Leave your blog in a comment or message me.

Find my original blog post about this challenge here. 

Read my first batch of book reviews here (some of the authors even read it and responded to me on Twitter!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment