About Me

22. Tucson. University of Arizona 2014 graduate. I like to read, write, and obsess over television shows and music, which you'll find a bit of here.

Monday, December 15, 2014

Barnes & Noble Haul


The last two weeks at work were "Employee Appreciation" - meaning our discount on pretty much everything went up by another 10% - which led to me buying a few things I've had my eye on. As a book lover who works at a bookstore, my list was very long and I didn't end up getting nearly everything that I have on an ever growing list, but I am happy with what I did get! I thought I would turn it into a haul blog post for you. So let's get started.


First up: I got the Taylor Swift "1989" album on vinyl - spoiler but I'm getting a record player for Christmas and when I saw we had gotten this in at work I knew that I needed it for my first vinyl record!


Next up, an item I've been wanting since we got it in - a Frozen coffee mug! I just love the art style of Elsa and Anna here and couldn't resist - even though we already have a healthy collection of mugs. 



Next, the actual books I bought. "Girl Online" by Zoella, "East" by Edith Pattou (a book I read when I was much younger and absolutely loved and wanted to re-read), and finally a sequel to one of my favorite books, "Under the Light" by Laura Whitcomb. 




Other purchases: the new Walk the Moon CD, "Talking is Hard" - which you need to go out and buy right this minute (as well as their first album), and some Pomegranate Oolong tea. Finally, a new notebook (which I need like I need a bullet in my head, I have so many) by Riffle Paper Co. You'll probably recall I love their designs from my previous haul post. 





I went a little crazy, but considering I was saving 40% off of everything, I had to allow myself - as a Christmas treat.

Until next time,

Rose

1 comment:

  1. EAST IS SUCH A LIFE-CHANGING BOOK
    PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT

    ReplyDelete